Spinal Decompression top 10 Reasons | #NesnickTotalHealth
Disc injuries and low back pain can be debilitating. Find out the ten best reasons why you should choose spinal decompression to alleviate your symptoms.
There are many reasons to try spinal decompression therapy for pain or injury that does not respond well to other treatments. Here are the top 10:
1. Spinal Decompression is a safe and non-invasive method of physical treatment; there is no surgery involved, which makes it great for those who might otherwise suffer from post-operative pain and/or lengthy recoveries.
2. Spinal decompression is an effective method to treat bulging or herniated discs, sciatica, low back pain, and other conditions that may be causing radiating pain down the legs.
3. It can also help those suffering from chronic hip pain due to tightness and tension in the muscles around the hip joint.
4. Spinal decompression therapy is comfortable and patients often feel relief from pain and discomfort almost immediately.
5. The treatment is customizable to each individual, making it a good option for those who have not found relief with other treatments.
6. It can be used in conjunction with other therapies, such as chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, or massage therapy.
7. There are very few risks or side effects associated with spinal decompression therapy, making it a safe choice for most people.
8. Spinal decompression can be done in our office with treatment times less than 20 minuets.
9. Spinal decompression therapy has a high success rate for those who follow the physical therapy regimen outlined by our specialist. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
10. Spinal decompression therapy is affordable and, when available through insurance providers, may even be covered.
This treatment provides an effective way to provide relief for many painful conditions.
The content (text, graphics, images, and other material) on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. The information contained herein does not constitute the rendering of medical advice, the provision of treatment, or treatment recommendations, nor does the information act as a substitute for medical services, advice, diagnosis, or treatments. Any medical or other healthcare or healthcare related decision should be made in consultation with your qualified healthcare provider. Browsing this website does not establish a professional relationship with Nesnick Total Health, Nesfamchiro, LLC or any member of the Nesnick Total Health staff. The information contained on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. In the event of a medical emergency, contact your doctor or call 911 immediately.
Disclaimer of Information & Content
The content of Nesnick Total Health's website is for information only, not for advice, or to guarantee an outcome. Information is gathered and shared from reputable sources. Nesnick Total Health is not responsible for errors or omissions in reporting or explanation. You are encouraged to seek examination, diagnosis, and treatment from a licensed doctor or healthcare provider. No individuals, including those under our active care, should use the information, resources or tools contained within to self-diagnosis or self-treat any health-related condition. Nesnick Total Health gives no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness or applicability, or the content. Nesnick Total Health, accepts no liability for errors, inaccuracies, omission, or misleading statements. Nesnick Total Health, excludes liability for any losses, demands, claims, or damages of any kind regarding information, content, or services at this website. The information may be updated at any time, especially as medical discoveries and research evolves regarding the spine and its conditions. At no time does Nesnick Total Health take any responsibility for any action taken or care chosen in reliance on information contained in this website. The testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference within this website to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process or service by trade name or trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation.
Disclaimer of Detailed Animations & Graphics
Animations and graphics are for informational and demonstration purposes only. They represent goals of care. They are not a guarantee of results. They are not conclusive for an individual’s specific expectations.
Disclaimer for Links to Other Websites
Links to other websites are simply for your convenience. Links chosen by you to view are at your own risk. Nesnick Total Health, Nesfamchiro,LLC and Back On Trac. take no liability for any linked websites or their content which may change without notice. Any link to any other website does not imply that Nesnick Total Health, Nesfamchiro,LLC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, safety, reliability, or quality or the materials. Be sure to study the privacy policies and other information about what, how, and why a website may collect and use information you provide.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.